There are a plethora of 2011 style competition pistols on the market. Many of them are fine competition guns, but they lack the rugged durability and dependability of a solid, reliable duty or personal defense weapon. Seeing this gap in the market, and already well known for making high performance, rugged weapon systems, Salient Arms set to work producing a double stack 1911 that could clean up at the competition range and defend your home or protect your life in the field.
The end result of years of research was the Salient Arms DS 2011 pistol. Precision machined with a form follows function attitude the SAI DS was manufactured for no other purpose in mind then to fill the needs of the hardcore shooting enthusiast. Equipped with aggressive front and rear slide serrations, milled lightening cuts on both side of the slide and aggressive competition style sights the SAI DS clearly is a pistol designed for shooters by shooters. As with all of their products, Salient Arms rewrote the rules of 2011 style pistols when they manufactured the DS, forging a new trail and leaving old conventions behind, the end result is a pistol that functions in the harshest conditions, under the heaviest of stresses and provides service you can stake your life on.
EMG has extended their collaboration with the Salient Arms and is proud to release the Salient Arms x EMG DS 2011 collaboration Airsoft Training pistol. Manufactured with an eye to detail the EMG SAI DS 2011 is CNC machined from aluminum alloy and features all of the trademarks of a Salient Arms pistol, incuding: a titanium nitride style barrel, competition style sights with fiber optic front insert, ambidextrous safety and, of course, stamped Salient Arms International rollmarks.
Utilizing the Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa gas system, the Salient Arms / EMG DS pistol can be upgraded from a wide pool of available parts and components, ensuring easy repair and maintenance and years of reliable service. Features:
- Machined aluminum alloy frame and slide provides rugged reliability without sacrificing weight.
- Officially licensed Salient Arms International trademarks the gun over.
- Front and rear combat style sights with integrated forward fiber optic.
- Machined anti-glare slide top, ambidextrous safety and squared trigger.
- Titanium nitride style SAI barrel and on-frame integrated accessory rail.
- Powered by both Green gas or Co2 magazine by AW Custom / WE.
- Deep engraving with real steel training weapon grade external finish, look, and feel.
- The ultimate training weapon with superior performance, 1:1 scale functionality, and realistic blowback.
No customer comments for the moment.